Schedule24 Duty Management
Schedule24 Duty Management 'On Premise' software offers a unique and comprehensive workflow to manage the range of police rotas associated with delivering 'round the clock' resources. It has been specifically designed for the 'Police Duties's Officer who demands a more advanced management approach to allocating police resources. Schedule24 Duty Management Tool Kit can be deployed at any level of operation, however small, and offers the most comprehensive feature list available in its price range.Schedule24 Duty Management Tool Kit enables the Duty Officer to have total control over shift pattern design, and the benefits of automation to scale and speed up the duty management process. Multi channel publishing including pushing duty schedules to the 'Cloud', or directly to the officers' email inbox, means no one need be out of date. To handle the myriad complexity of 24/7 working ACM control carries out automated logic checks about staff availability, working hours, overtime and rest periods including EECWTD compliance. A wide range of reports, including automated court availability searches and MG10 reporting procedures is also a feature.
Duty Management is not an HR problem, it is not even an IT problem. It is an Operations problem.
Working out duty schedules manually and pushing them around on paper, or even spreadsheets, tells its own story about that policing operation. Schedule24 Duty Management Tool Kit can be deployed on existing office computers and networks without specialist IT support. Good for the resource stretched IT department, and good for police operations managers who need to get the tools they need where it counts - at the frontline.
- Easy install and upgrades means low demand on overstretched IT resources
- Comprehensive 24/7 helpdesk support means not being left in the 'lurch'
- Premier Consulting by former police managers means we talk your language
- Shift Pattern Designer means you have complete control over deployment rules
- Team Manager enables you to coordinate complex working arrangements
- Automated schedule production means you are more productive
- Fully featured Staff Manager keeps all the information you need in one place
- Automated Conflict Monitoring (ACM) calculates thousands of logic checks
- Automated staff cost analysis means instant feedback about budget thresholds
The minimum system requirements for running Schedule24 Duty Management software for Windows are:
OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008
Processor: 1.Ghz or higher
RAM: 514 MB of RAM
Hard Disk: 400MB free hard disk space
Video: 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
Do MoreA comprehensive integrated workflow enables you to manage all the workforce factors of 24/7 working
Do it fasterTake minutes to do what used to take hours if not days; and stay ahead of those staff challenges
Do it betterInnovate and introduce new ways of flexible working; and coordinate staff to achieve key operational goals
Do it for lessEliminate the paper chase, book and file keeping; and publish anywhere to anyone for free.