Schedule24 Standard 4.6 has been released! We’ve finished updating Schedule24 Standard based on our customers feedback. The new version is now available to all licesned customers of 4.x via the update site. Not surprisingly, one of the most frequent requests from Schedule24 Standard customers is for breaks, and until now, only available in the Professional edition — not any more! While working on the above, we thought it a good idea to also include and enhance some additional functionality, see below. If you’re not yet a customer, there’s no better time to start a free trial of Schedule24 Standard, the #1 staff scheduling software for business teams.
If you’ve already got Schedule24 Standard, here is a quick guide to the new features:
- iCalendar enables shift times, assigments and vacation information within Schedule24 Standard to be sent via email to staff’s personal calendars, such as Google, Yahoo and Outlook.
- Scheduling breaks within shift times is now possible in Schedule24 Standard. Breaks can be included or excluded from hours and time calculations. Helping you see and track the ‘true’ cost.
- Advanced business reporting is now available in Schedule24 Standard choose from 15 new reports; time sheets, sickness, vacation, block schedules and many more.
- Import staff information into Schedule24 Standard from other applications and sources. Support for Quickbooks, CSV and other formats.
- Flexible licensing only pay for what staff you schedule. Schedule24 Standard now supports as little as 25 staff per schedule and up to 400 staff per schedule. Remember, you can create and modify unlimited staff schedules within every version of Schedule24 Standard.
More information and a fully functional trial is available from the intellicate website.
We hope you enjoy using Schedule24 Standard 4.6, and look forward to hearing your feedback.
The Schedule24 Team